Igor Ledochowski – Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable
The Little-Known Secrets To Using Conversational Hypnosis In More FLUID, STRATEGIC & EXPANSIVE Ways…
New possibilities & “breakthroughs”
open up for you in the use of
“Unclog” you of conversational hypnosis “technique constipation”
The human processing models that allow for applied conversational hypnosis to be most effective
Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training
- The importance of the Merlin leadership role of the conversational hypnosis practitioner (and how it differs from other leadership or authority styles).
- Discussion on changes in strategy and ensuing outcomes (with an example of “dwarfs” cleaning up against the “giants” in the basketball league).
- The role of the macula (a part of the eye) in hand-eye coordination.
- How Matt Seibert (of Insight Firearms Training) uses aspects of conversational hypnosis to teach people to shoot an entire clip through the same hole on a target within the first 10 minutes of holding a gun. You’ll hear the story of how Matt worked with a man with Parkinson’s disease (with shaking hands) and how Matt used conversational hypnosis to turn the man into a precision shooter.
- The importance of end-state energy as it pertains to goals.
- The importance of role models and how to emulate the feeling of your role-models.
- A discussion on how to use doubt as a mechanism that dissolves reality.
- How to use the Authority Principle (from CBT) in hypnotherapy / conversational hypnosis.
- A discussion of the difference between the Instant Authority Technique and Narcissistic Pride.
- My hypnosis role-model revealed (probably not who you think it is!)
- How mind bending language is an educational process and how education is hypnotic.
- The rock climbing metaphor of successful and efficient goal achievement.
- An example given of the Contradiction Blowout to dislodge long held beliefs and entrenched attitudes.
- How flow states are the key to learning.
- An exploration on the difference between a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy and Self-Delusion.
- How to appeal to someone’s identity to change or “upgrade” their performance levels.
- How to best frame questions in an interview to get yourself selected for a job.
- How to model someone with Big Talk questions.
- How to use revivification in a job interview or business meeting.
- The important difference between a goal-orientated identity and a process-orientated identity.
- How to use Applied Conversational Hypnosis as a self-fulfilling prophecy tool in coaching.
- My closing circles analogy — and its association with deep practice and continual (unconscious) improvement in any skill-development.
- The concept of the “people whisperer” — and how it is the key attribute of the most successful conversational hypnosis practitioners.
SALE PAGE | Price: $231 | You Just Pay ==> $29
Michael Simmons – The Learning Ritual Course: Videos, PDFs | Size: 2.5 GB
The download links will be sent immediately to your email & available on your purchase dashboard after payment success !